Discussion
Topics
Topics
-
-
-
-
- What should be done to False rape accusers?
- Bloody Metele (Short Bloody Military Story)
- 10 Laws of Manhood
- Israel and Palestine (The Sentiments that instigat...
- 10 things you didn't notice in Avengers Infinity War
- My Best friend is in love with me (Solved)
- The Tight Spot
- IRREDEEMABLE ABUSE OF THE RED PILL
- Lets Discuss VENOM 2 “Let there be Carnage” (Trailer)
- 7 things you need to know from Black Panther Movie
- RAPE AND THE END OF RAPISTS (CASE SOLVED)
- WHY YOU SHOULD NOT SEE SUPERMAN AS A FICTIONAL CHA...
- How to be Successful (Harsh Truth)
- THE RISE OF THE SYNDERVERSE AND THE HUMILIATION OF...
- Memoirs of a Pandemic by Danny Walker
- How to start a Church (Deep Message)
-
-
-
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Lets Discuss VENOM 2 “Let there be Carnage” (Trailer)
Venom 2 is set for September 2021, a movie staring Tom Hardy, one Hollywood’s best, I did see the first part and it was a fine film, it didn’t sweep me off my feet but it was good, maybe because I’m not just into the Venom character but I am most excited because it appears that Marvel and Sony are giving a voice and a story to powerful characters that have remained in the dark over the years which is a good thing.
At least before we get to judge Venom we get to see life from his own point of view. In this coming movie Venom is faced with one of the most fierce enemies in his world known as Carnage. I actually love the name Carnage and from what I saw in the first film there are high chances that Carnage is going to fuck up Venom in this coming film.
What makes this even more interesting is that something as demonic as Carnage in going to be residing inside a Psycho serial killer Cletus Kasady, a role played by Woody Harrelson, its a combination of two red flags and I see a lot of trouble waiting for Venom.
The movie was set to be previously released last year October but the Coronavirus pandemic made it move; I think we need a villian called Coronavirus so as to depict the level of power the virus possesses because this virus single handedly shut down the entire planet, that is apocalyptic fiction story becoming a reality.
Lets be on the look out for this movie, fingers crossed and I will be heavily disappointed if the release date is shifted again because that is something no one wants
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Trending
10 years hardwork (Agent Ikenna: Beyond Central Intelligence)
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
THE RISE OF THE SYNDERVERSE AND THE HUMILIATION OF WARNER BROS
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment