Skip to main content

Discussion

THE THINGS WORTH SAVING: A writer's war against the decay of civilization

The 100

 

I’m currently gathering a group of readers I call The 100, these 100 readers I hope to gather from across the globe, people who genuinely enjoy espionage, thrillers, horror, supernatural fiction, fantasy, apocalypse and action, a free digital copy of my book will be given to each... oh I’m so sorry I didn’t introduce myself. 


Hi! 😁 My name is Danny Walker, forgive me please. I’m an independent author and filmmaker, and I recently released a supernatural espionage action fantasy novel called Agent Ikenna: Beyond Central Intelligence.


The story follows a CIA agent sent to Nigeria to track down a deadly classified fugitive, the goal is simple: infiltrate and capture, everything goes sideways the moment he settles into the isolated rural community of Orodo.


Would you be interested in being a part of the 100 who will be receiving a free digital copy to read?


There’s absolutely no requirement to leave a review. If you read it and genuinely enjoy the story, I’d be incredibly grateful if you considered leaving an honest review on Amazon or Goodreads or maybe talking about it on Tiktok or any social media you like, it would help the book reach more readers.


If you say yes, I’d be freaking glad 😊 I would then share with you the link to my private book landing page where the book is absolutely free for you personally. Also when I become a best selling author 😁 these 100 will continue to receive my books for free before it hits the main market. 


The fact you read to this point, shows you are amazing 😅 Thank you for taking the time to read this. 🙏

Send me an email if interested 

browndaniel210@gmail.com 


 



Comments