Skip to main content

Facebook Page

Discussion

Download Interesting Free books (Free!)

My Best friend is in love with me (Solved)





 And so I came across this post by a young lady who appears to be in a dilemma on issue concerning friendship with a guy and I came up with a solution for her. 

 Before I go on, Here is her little trouble: 

 "We have known each other for 6yrs. he’s a very smart  , highly intelligent dude, Very playful and deep minded . 


We have spent both good and bad times together and he’s the one I run to when I have deep stuff on my mind but I just want him as a friend cos I have never envisioned more than friendship with him.


He came to town , took me on a lovely trip and he confessed his feelings for me which came as a shock to me. He’s a perfect guy , very caring and hardworking. He knows me so well, my imperfections and introverted self. He’s the only morafucker that can call me in the morning , say shittt and just end call without me being angry . Lolz 


Since the revelation  he hasn’t called me, he said he doesn’t want me in his life for friendship and he needs some space . I am missing him terribly. :(


I don’t want to lose him, this friendship we have . I’m in a dilemma. He hasn’t been online , I don’t even know what’s going on with him. Should I leave him alone ?  ??? Pls advice me. 


I don’t want a relationship! This has made things awkward for us , I don’t even know what to do anymore. We haven’t been the same since that day!"  



  Here is what you need to understand first, a lot of times friendship between male and female is a blanket hiding feelings of one person or both persons. In the case of Ginaz the guy appears to have fallen in love along the way due to one thing or the other that he saw in her.

   Here is the solution, place a call to him, if he doesn't pick, send a message requesting to see him, if he doesn't respond go over to his place, if he doesn't want to see you then move on with your life but if you get to talk with him make him understand the reason why you can't have a relationship.

  No one goes into a relationship for pity, don't you ever do that. Never get too emotional and out of pity you go into a relationship with a person, that relationship will fail. 


  All you have to do is discuss with him and he should accept what has been given but one thing I assure you Gina is that your friendship will never be the same with him again. 


  But anyway, have a talk with him, if he refuses to pick your calls please do move on with your life, his friendship to you is not your oxygen, people have lost way more than that so get over it and move on. 

  I understand why he is acting the way he is because seeing you keeps his feelings burning and butterflies in his stomach... But don't worry he will get over it... 

 

Get Free books for read 

Comments

Trending