Skip to main content

Discussion

Agent Ikenna: Beyond Central Intelligence (Supernatural Espionage Fantasy Thriller)

10 years hardwork (Agent Ikenna: Beyond Central Intelligence)



 It took about 10 years to build this story to this point, not because I struggled with ideas but the fact that a lot was happening in my life all at once. 


All this began with a dream I had about an isolated bungalow apartment surrounded by forests and bushes.


I would generalise this book as a Supernatural Espionage Action Fantasy that deals with the unplanned clash between African Magic and Modern intelligence. 


The story revolves primarily around a CIA Agent, Ikenna Silas whose mission to find a wanted man and solve missing people mystery, spins in a complex direction, every decision he made will then result in a future problem of bigger than now. Plus his encounter with Lilian remains the biggest unexplained mystery that holds potential future stories. 


This is Book 1 of the Agent Ikenna series. 


Agent Ikenna: Beyond Central Intelligence 


Link in bio 



#agentikenna #dannywalker #espionagethriller #bookstagram 


Download from Amazon 

Selar download link 

Comments