Discussion
Topics
Topics
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I was a shitty writer!
I mean, if there is one thing everybody will come to understand, it is the idea that at some point you just got to start, overlooking the fear and doubts.
I started this book as far back as 2015, as a shitty writer, and spent the next 10 years building my skill in the fiction world, understanding the dynamics of makes a great fiction book.
And here I am, I consider this book Agent Ikenna: Beyond Central Intelligence, my first officially published book that is ready for the market.
The book spuns around an American Agent whose mission to find a wanted man takes a complex turn that almost had him stranded until he met Lilian and everything change, the story spins into adventure, mystery, twist and epic fantasy and magic.
Now, not only does Ikenna learn about the powers of African magic, he began to question his atheism and may consider the possibility of knowing God.
The 402 pages novel is on Amazon and Selar
Amazon: Amazon Download
Selar for Nigerians: Download from Nigeria
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Trending
The Fall of King Achinivu: Agent Ikenna
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
THE RISE OF THE SYNDERVERSE AND THE HUMILIATION OF WARNER BROS
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Agent Ikenna: The Man Behind the Mission
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Aura for Aura - Agent Ikenna vs Chief Priest
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps



Comments
Post a Comment