Skip to main content

Facebook Page

Discussion

Download Interesting Free books (Free!)

MORTAL KOMBAT FILM REVIEWED... who is Cole?

 

 


If you have not seen this movie then you better do...


   I remember i was just home one day running through things when Mortal Kombat flashed through my mind, i immediately wished there was a latest Mortal Kombat film, funny enough I went online and I found it! at first I though I had some psychic powers so I immediately wished for a God of War movie then I did a google search, guess what I found? Nothing!


   I have been a big fan of Mortal Kombat from the days of sega gaming console, Mortal Kombat was basically the game that destroys the SEGA game pad faster than any other game especially when one has to do a lot of fatailities like (B.B.Y.B.Y) if you understand what i just wrote there then you should be married with kids now... Lol...


  Okay back to mortal kombat... This movie was obviously directed by one who is a fan of Mortal Kombat, the brutality is so on point, the camera moved right, the cinematography was great but trust me, a lot was wrong... it was all happening too fast, Mortal Kombat ought to be a 3 hours+ film.


   Anyway, you should check out the movie, if you want to know more before watching then check out my review for the movie on Youtube and dont forget to subscribe




Comments

Trending