Skip to main content

Facebook Page

Discussion

Download Interesting Free books (Free!)

Build Confidence in 14 days

 

 

 

 How to build confidence in 14 days


Confidence is learnt through practice and I mean constant practice, how do you practice, start with your mirror, your mirror is just allow you love your own looks and eye movements, standing posture and everything physical then the next step is to go out and talk to pretty girls.
A lot of guys are not born with confidence, very few are. Learning confidence for some is like taking hot tea for the first time, it could burn your throat for the first time but with time you adjust and before you know it you are addicted.
Another is that, at first you might feel like you are acting, you will get the impression that she knows my heart is beating but don't worry she doesn't as long as your eye contact and standing is not awkward







 

14 days of glory

we are finally here, this is the main confidence builder, this is my developed technique for building confidence and use of words at once, did this year's ago and it worked and boosted my confidence.

  For the next 14days I want you to greet every female you see on the street, no toasting lines just easy talks.
"hello good morning"
Hey what's up
Hi happy new month
Excuse me, I need you to help me look if my shorts is stained
Hey what's up? What's the time?
Hey what's up I love your shirt
Hey what's up? I love your shoes
Hey I love your hair, what is this style called?
Hey I like your top, what's the design called?
Hi excuse me, I am looking for James crescent
Have mercy on the phone will you?
I love that phone pouch, where did you get it?

  You can see that the words kept advancing, and I don't need to tell you that some of those words can give birth to a long conversation
  I discovered that it got easier and interesting, I am sure you can pull this one off right? Just kick it off with a "Good morning".

Comments

Trending